Monday 24 October 2011

A New Venture - The Paper Heart Company!

This is a tiny taster of something big I am pursuing beside my picture book illustration.

It is an amazing coalition between myself and a Regina Spektor lookalike called The Paper Heart Company.

We offer wedding invitations, including an option in which we offer custom-made designs, specific to the client's wedding. Along with this we will have a wedding portraiture service (that's me) and baking kits (that's her). It is still in its embryonic stages but soon we will be taking our splendid designs to no less than FIVE Christmas fairs beginning in November.

EVERY SATURDAY leading up to Christmas we will be around in the West Midlands! Watch this festive space!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness so exciting! I wish you both the best of luck with this and I'm looking forward to seeing photos of products as well of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlotte! I'm juggling so many different things but we're going to invest a lot of time in this :) I've got a pair of wedding invitations which I'd love your opinion on when they're finished :) massive love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete