Wednesday 18 March 2015

Inspiration, Research and Future Plans


Maps by Aleksandra Mizielinska and Daniel Mizelinski. I used a line / flat colour style for my Big Hoot entry, and aim to produce more illustrations that suit this style, including a children's guide to inventors, which may either be a combination of pencil and line or pure line. If it is the former, I may do pencil portraits of the headshot of inventors or famous historical / lesser known figures and the rest in pen (the body / invention).



These watercolour portraits on a note book published by Chronicle Books is also not dissimilar to my style. I may collage my future inventor illustrations into a series of collateral: notebooks, tea towels, mugs, postcards, business cards etc all of which would be via Awesome Merchandise who I am so impressed with every time I use them.




No comments:

Post a Comment