Wednesday 3 February 2016

Christmas Cards Love

I have had such a great reaction to this year's Christmas Card designs. I have increased my Etsy presence to get more exposure to my designs for this year, and a good relationship with The Electric Cinema has given the cards an adopted home there too- where they have been incredibly popular. 


The card designs also led to the Wild in Art Christmas Card commission which was a great way to bookend what has been a fantastic year. I have been involved in brand new, challenging projects which have pushed me and in doing so, changed my style which has now become more manageable in regards to timescales, and more applicable to a wider array of projects, whereas the traditional pencil style, whilst I love it, it is more restrictive in it's potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment