Wednesday 3 February 2016

Wild in Art Official Christmas E-Card Project

On 15th December I was approached to design an official Christmas e-Card for Wild in Art. Some time had just opened up as work elsewhere was winding down for the Christmas break so it was a good chance to focus solely on a short project with a 21st December deadline.



I was given a staff photo as a reference image which required some festive embellishment. The design also needed to include the 7 upcoming projects that would span 2016. I illustrated these in the form of decorative baubles in the foreground of the design, holding 7 sculpture designs.



I started working on this piece on 17th December and finished very late on the night of the 20th December. I was happy to turn it over so quickly, assuring to include my trademark detail and depth.



I was given so much creative freedom on this design which was great, as I could make it whimsical and compose it the way I wanted to.




No comments:

Post a Comment